Mom’s The Word
Mother’s Day is fast approaching, and I’ve always found it to be a daunting task to find a gift for a lady who gave you… well, literally your life. No pressure, right? Fear not, as always we are here to help. Here are some picks from our sites that Mom is sure to love!
1. A designer handbag. These bad boys can be pricey, but you know she deserves it!
2. Some cool art. Bring a little colour into Mom’s life by grabbing a painting (or two!) from an awesome local artist. Bonus points if it’s one of a kind!
3. DVD Seasons of her favourite shows. When Mom needs R&R, make it easy for her to curl up with her favourite TV shows and relax.
4. A camera. Perfect for capturing Mother`s Day memories with her kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews… and maybe even her Mom!
5. Concert tickets. Is Mom a Keith Urban fan? Take her to a cool show or get an extra ticket so she can bring a friend. You never know, you just might secretly love Keith too.
6. A unique watch. An interesting piece of jewelry is sure to please Mom, especially if it’s pretty while being practical like this watch.
7. A puppy! Pick number 7 is approved by our resident dog whisperer, Katie (just imagine her yelling “PUPPYYYYY!” upon meeting little Mushu). Okay but seriously, a puppy this adorable needs a new best friend. That new best friend could be your loving Mama.
8. Who doesn’t love fancy new kicks? Maybe these amazing vintage boots will remind Mom of back in the day, maybe they’re just a way for her to show off her killer style. Either way, my mom would have to forcefully restrain me to stop me from borrowing these beauties.
9. This Antique dresser is perfect for helping Mom get ready for special occasions, or just every day! Plus it has that awesome antique look that is unique and stylish.
10. And if all else fails, a 1973 Plymouth Barracuda is sure to impress. Love ya, Mom! Have a great Mother’s Day!