Our UsedHQ Christmas cookie exchange (includes recipes)
We recently had our first Christmas cookie exchange here at the Used.ca HQ. Our Marketing Director, Lacey, brought this tradition to us from her last place of work alongside a tried and tested way to host the exchange.
It’s easy really to host a cookie exchange, but for those of you who don’t know, here are a few tips:
- Spreadsheet to keep track of who is participating, so you know how many cookies to bake
- Rule of thumb is between four and six dozen cookies per person. Ask everyone to bake the same amount of cookies
- Freezeable cookies are the best kind of cookies to contribute. This way people can save the cookies and they won’t spoil
- To share take two cookies each from each batch, working your way round the table clockwise, until all the cookies are gone
- Lacey’s Marshmallow Peanut Butter Bars
- Laurel’s Whipped Shortbread and Molasses Crinkles
- Carly’s (not so) Secret No-Bake Chritsmas Cookie
- Jose’s Trencitas – this recipe is in Spanish
- Kelsey’s Peanut Butter Blossoms with or without kisses
- Amber Didn’t Bring Cookies Cookies
Do you have a favourite cookie recipe you’d like to share? Comment below and I will include it in our list!