Window frame planter DIY
This gorgeous window frame planter was made by our talented UsedOttawa.com Community Coordinator, Angus.
Old windows are currently really popular for upcycle projects, so set an alert on your local Used.ca site to be the first to find out when one becomes available near you.
- One old window frame
- Six mason jars
- Stones, marbles or rocks for drainage
- Six plumbing clamps
- Six utility hooks
- Plants – Angus used African violets and ivy
- Attach plumbing bracket to the window
- Attach jar to plumbing bracket
- Place marble stones in the bottom of the jar to provide drainage
- Transplant flowers or herbs to the jar
- Repeat all steps for each jar
Such an easy DIY, but one that looks really classy in the backyard.