2018 #moolafordebt challenge wrap up
We can’t say enough how much we love working with this group on the #moolafordebt challenge! This is a super engaged and financially thoughtful community! For that reason, the challenge just gets better each year.
We had more ads posted, more participants and made more money! One of our participants posted 127 items and one participant made over $11,000 by selling a car!
This year, we were thrilled to have an app and appreciate all those who downloaded it and then used it to post their ads. A whopping 79% of ads were posted through the app. We also received some great feedback from a number of users on how we can improve the experience. If you have ideas to make it better, please email them to us at email@example.com and we will pass them to our team.
We hope that posting with Used.ca during the challenge has been a great experience and you keep buying and selling with us. But in case you need a little extra encouragement, here are eight more reasons that we think we are pretty awesome place for locals to buy and sell.
- We gave away a dozen movie passes and hundreds of adboosters during the challenge.
- We are Canadian owned and locally run!
- We employ over 15 staff here on Vancouver Island!
- We support more than 200 community events on the island every year, just like this one!
- We provided over $825,000 in advertising and promotion to local events, charities and not-for-profits last year.
- We have a paid team to keep our site safe and family friendly.
- We have always been a female-led organization! It is pretty cool to have a tech company run by some smart and savvy women.
- Did we mention that we finally have an app! 🙂
Congratulations to all of our winners and a huge thank you MOOLA Financial Coaches & Advisors Inc. for hosting this challenge and the Black is the New Red community for contributing all the amazing prizes.
We can’t wait for next year!