10 Gifts for Daddums
Father’s Day is just two weeks away! And if your Dad is anything like my Dad, you shouldn’t just get him one present for Father’s Day. You should get him 10. Possibly more, depending on if you have to pay shipping and handling. That can get pricey! Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. 2001 Yamaha Banshee Does your Dad like to have fun and go fast in a dangerous fashion?
2. Pump Organ I would be lying if I said I knew what a pump organ was. But with this baby, my Dad’s living room performances of Phantom of the Opera will never be the same.
3. Ed Hardy Skull Hat If your Dad is anything like my Dad, he is incredibly stylish. There is nothing more stylish than Ed Hardy, according to everyone’s favourite T.V. Dad. A Father’s Day Must Have.
4. Mini Uggs If your Dad is like my Dad, he loves being comfy. Is there anything more comfy than Uggs? They will go perfectly with his Snuggie.
5. Elks Does your Dad enjoy breeding Elks? Mine too!
6. Anne Geddes Woodchuck My Dad adores Anne Geddes. When her dolls are not reminding him of my sister and I when we were tiny tots, he puts them in the fridge and the cupboards to freak out my Mom. This will be a wonderful addition to his collection.
7. Dolphin Accent Table Not only does my Dad like to dress to the nines on a daily basis, but he likes his home to exhibit his exquisite taste. Hence exhibit 6! This will perfectly match his Mermaid coffee table.
8. A Psychic Reading Because knowledge is power.
9. 1928 Ford My Dad sure likes cars. He likes old cars more than regular cars. But he likes blue cars less than red cars. So how much would my Dad like this car?
10. A Restaurant in Saskatchewan I think that my Dad should start a family business for me to inherit. HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!