Bring your infectious energy and strategies for success to our team. We value integrity, transparency, growth and positivity!
This leadership role is right for someone looking to make a difference in our growth. It’s going to take a critical thinker with drive and follow through to take our business to the next level here in Victoria and on Vancouver Island.
Key responsibilities and duties of the Used.ca Sales Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Leading and managing all aspects of Used.ca’s B2B digital advertising team
- Developing sales plans and new revenue sources
- Staying current with internet marketing trends and technologies
- IAB Standards and best practices
- Competition and opportunities
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets; individual and team
- Maintaining and growing existing accounts
- Managing and following all processes and systems pertaining to digital advertising, including: ad bookings, credit procedures, pre-paid accounts, reconciliations, collections, etc.
- Google DFP, GreenRope, Google Drive
- Representing Used.ca at networking events
- Upholding a professional and on-brand presence on social media
- Contributing to Leadership Team meetings
- Effectively communicating with all teams within Used.ca
- Other duties as required
- A diploma or degree in a related business field
- Participation in continuing education, such as workshops, seminars and networking
- Minimum five years related sales experience
- A valid driver’s licence, reliable vehicle and mobile phone (mileage reimbursement provided)
- Ability to travel (usually within Vancouver Island)
This role reports directly to the President of Used.ca.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Careers@Used.ca. We look forward to hearing from you!
This role offers a competitive base salary plus commission. Extended heath and dental benefits are provided. Reserved, covered parking is included.