Used.ca is hiring a Junior Graphic Designer (entry-level) to provide design services for our sales team. If you’re fresh out of school and ready for valuable experience in the high-speed world of digital advertising, then keep reading.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Junior Graphic Designer will be responsible for the production of impactful digital advertising creatives that meet standard IAB specifications and make our business clients happy. Turn around time can be tight, so solid time management and troubleshooting skills are vital.
This in-house position is located at our head office in beautiful downtown Victoria, B.C., across the street from the YMCA.
You’ll be responsible for assisting the sales team with the following:
- Producing client ad creative files
- Digital spec ads
- Landing pages
- Producing sales collateral using existing templates
- Other duties as required
- A degree or diploma in graphic design, or related subject from a recognized postsecondary school
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign CS6 are required
- Experience working with Apple OS
- Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Creativity, teamwork and attention to detail required
- A love for learning and staying on top of design and digital trends
- Ability to work with the sales team to manage customer feedback
If you think this is the role for you, please send your cover letter, CV and examples of your work to Careers@Used.ca by Friday, May 13, 2016.