Sadly, August is over and we won’t be posting the weekly garage sale maps again until next summer.
Each Friday this summer, we will post garage sale maps of the Victoria area with all of the sales that are advertised on our site for the weekend.
And be sure to get your garage sale posted on our site by 10am Friday mornings to be included.
Tips for posting your garage sale on our site:
- Include the date of your sale in the title
- Add your postal code to the listing and your street address in the description
- Note the hours of your sale to avoid early birds and late arrivals
- Mention a few great items that you will have for sale
- When the sale is over, post your remaining items on Used.ca
Tips for prepping your garage sale:
- Try to plan for the summer months in Victoria when rain is less likely
- Schedule it for earlier in the day to avoid the heat of the afternoon
- Collect your items and sort them into categories like small appliances, clothing, toys or games
- Get your supplies ready (price tags, LOTS of change, signs)
- Post signs on nearby cross streets
- Have some fun haggling