Do you have a passion for social media, love attending events and connecting with your community? You may be the perfect fit!
Email your cover letter and resume by December 31, 2017 to: Careers@Used.ca
This part-time position is up to 10 hours per week and works from home.
Responsibilities of the Community Coordinator
- Executing on-site activations, campaigns, local contests and other marketing activities
- Leveraging our advertising spaces to build sponsorships and partnerships
- Discovering opportunities to assist local charities through #UsedHelps
- Growing UsedRegina.com’s social media channels
- Google Hangouts with the UsedHQ Community Manager and Marketing team and ongoing communications (mostly via email) with Community Coordinators across Canada
- Updating and maintaining organized files on the Google Drive and Google Calendar
- Assisting the Marketing team on a variety of activities and other duties as required
- Reporting to the Community Manager