In 2003, Used.ca started out with a simple purpose: to keep useful items out of the landfill. This continues to be our principle pursuit as we encourage people to buy and sell used goods safely online.
As well as our commitment to the environment, Used.ca endeavours to be a leader in the local technology sector with a pledge to enhance the user-experience of a “simple” buy and sell site. This, combined with hyper-local engagement in communities both on and offline, results in our innovative approach to e-commerce.
Used.ca is the largest Canadian network of buy and sell sites, receiving over 55 million pageviews per month.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Account Representative to work in the Nanaimo area. Are you a high-energy individual with sales and marketing experience? If so, we would like to talk to you.
Qualified applicants should have a passion for B2B sales and networking.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will:
- Meet monthly sales targets
- Actively prospect for new leads on a daily basis
- Manage existing accounts and meet with them regularly
- Prepare sales decks using Google Sheets and Google Slides
- Use our CRM and other tools to track progress and manage accounts
- Work with our Marketing Design Team to design advertising creatives
- Provide clients with ad performance reports and work collaboratively to optimize campaigns and deliver consistent results
- Manage time effectively and efficiently
- Help clients to measure ROI
Desired skills and experience:
- Drive to sell and succeed
- Proven ability to sell online advertising campaigns
- Experience in consultative selling
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Proficient computer skills including Apple iOS and Windows
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-tech office culture
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Knowledge of CRM systems an asset
- Knowledge of DFP an asset
- Attention to detail
We offer training to all team members as well as ongoing support. If you’ve got what it takes, please send your cover letter and resume to Careers@Used.ca (no phone calls please).