User Experience Team Member
Department: User Experience, part-time position (10 hours per week plus vacation coverage) available, evening and weekend shifts | Victoria, B.C.
Reports to: User Experience Coordinator
We are proud of the fun and friendly online community we’ve cultivated and our User Experience team is a key part of this success – it’s what sets Used.ca apart. Our team members oversee the communication activity on all Used.ca city sites. This means you would spend your time helping to keep our sites across Canada and the UK spam-free, safe and a great place to buy and sell your second-hand items!
- Assist our users with daily custom service emails
- Notify and work with the development team to resolve technical and user issues
- Keep the site running smoothly while working independently
- Ability to be an active team member and contribute to the team’s success
- Put the user’s experience at the centre of all initiatives
- Ability to remain friendly and positive under pressure
- Work well under the guidance of the User Experience Coordinator
- Comfortable communicating via email
- Adaptable to changing priorities and immediate business needs
- Positive, passionate, open-minded and objective attitude
- Familiarity with key social media platforms
- Customer service experience
- Awesome written communication skills
Great to have:
- Conflict resolution experience
- Familiar with Gmail and Google Drive
Please send your resume and cover letter to Careers@Used.ca
We thank everyone for their interest, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.