Used.ca needs a User Experience Coordinator with stellar customer service skills, office administration experience and some marketing savvy to join our small in-house marketing team. You are the first point of contact for our users and your top priority is keeping the site safe and easy for them to use.
Here is what we value.
Transparency: Even if our walls weren’t thin, we encourage our team to share their successes and their screw ups.
Integrity: Knowing that you are empowered to do your job and then trusted to execute is the best! There is nothing better than being able to focus on the task and not the clock!
Growth: We want you to grow personally and professionally while we grow as a company.
Positivity: Have fun with all you do here. Hard not to be positive with purple walls and tickets to every cool event in town and a foosball table and the greatest team ever.
We are looking for a Used.ca champion who is:
- A team player who doesn’t think any task is below them
- A customer service superstar (hospitality experience would be great!)
- A strong writer who can put a positive spin on challenging communications
- A lover of social media, blogging and exclamation points!
If this sounds like you, then you are our kind of people.
This is what a typical day might look like:
- Monitor all of our user touchpoints (Site admin system, social media channels, app store reviews and blog) and respond to user questions and concerns
- Check in with your user experience team members
- Meet with our development team to report user issues and needs
- Ensure a safe work environment by leading the safety committee
- Work through your to-do list tasks supporting our B2B marketing activities
So how do you apply? Send us your cover letter and resume. We love pretty resumes! Please note: even the prettiest design won’t make up for shoddy grammar or lack of experience.
Answer this one question in your cover letter. What did you learn this week?
We’ll keep this posting up until we find the right fit. Please email your cover letter and resume to Careers@Used.ca, addressed to Nicki Reich, Director of Marketing.