#UsedParty Upcycling for the Home
Join us for our monthly Twitter party on Wednesday, April 23 at 6 p.m. PT. We’ll be exploring the endless upcycling opportunities for the home.
ReUsed & Revamped
If you’re a DIY keener, an upcycle junkie or just love to play with home decor, RSVP below!
Date: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 6 p.m. PT
Panellists: @Trade_Roots, @ChristaClips, @NScottDesigns, @julienowell, @EcoEquitable, @MalenkaKatrina
Huge thanks to our fantastic sponsors! We encourage all attendees to check out and support these amazing businesses!
Each time you answer one of our #UsedParty questions, you are eligible to win a prize. Winners announced at the end of the party*.
All winners will also receive a Used.ca ad upgrade.
- $50 gift certificate for The Old Attic – @TheOldAttic
- One hour interior design consultation gift certificate with Nicole Scott Designs – @NScottDesigns
- A funky vintage piece from Trade Roots – @Trade_Roots
- Another funky vintage piece from Trade Roots – @Trade_Roots
- Upcycled decor from Two and a Half Flippers – @2Flippers
- Chalk paint workshop from Sunshine’s Then and Now Pre-Owned Furniture – @cheerysunshines
- RSVP to win two giant Scrabble tiles from @Trade_Roots
To give you a chance to gather links and pictures of your amazing transformations, this month we are giving you the questions before the party!
- What’s your most radical upcycling transformation?
- What’s your most impressive freecycle?
- If you flip items, how do you determine a sale price?
- When should you restore an item vs reinvent it?
- What’s a project so intimidating, you’ve struggled to start it?
- When it comes to fabrics, what are your favourite upcycle ideas.?
* Winners must live in Canada